The low-income diabetic foot patients who wish to use Fespixon® Cream can have an access to free medication via the medical subsidies program. With this program, it is hoped that the access of medication will be able to promote the healing of foot ulcer of those patients and thereby to reduce amputation and prevent disability.
Eligibility of Applicant：
Diabetic foot patients who have been registered low-income households with the county and city governments and have been diagnosed by the attending physicians and prescribed to use Fespixon® Cream can apply for medical subsidies.
1. The application of Fespixon® Cream medical subsidies can be filed to the Medical Science Department of Oneness Biotech by the attending physician by writing, email or Line contact. Medical subsidies will be granted after the eligibility assessment completes.
2. The following documents shall be enclosed along with the application：
(1) Application form for subsidy for low-income diabetic foot patients using Fespixon® Cream (Appendix 1)
(2) Certificate of diagnosis issued by the medical institution
(3) Summary of medical records
(4) Personal Information Protection Act Notification and Consent Form (Appendix 2) (5) Low income household certificate issued by the local government
(6) Consent for sharing cases of diabetic foot ulcer treatment experience (Appendix 3)
3. Contact window：
(1) Department of Medical Science, Oneness Biotech Co., Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Line account: @fespixon
4. The application will be reviewed upon receipt by the professional reviewers assigned by the Department of Medical Science of Oneness Biotech.
5. The patients can receive the medication at the pharmacy according to the prescription with approved quantity of Fespixon® Cream after the signed approval is granted.