| Appointment Status
On September 30, 2020, the company’s board of directors approved the deputy general manager of the Finance Department Cheng, Chih-Hui as the head of corporate governance, responsible for corporate governance-related matters, to protect shareholders’ rights and strengthen the function of the board of directors. The deputy general manager of the Finance Department has more than three years of experience as the head of the finance department of a public offering company.
| Rights and Responsibilities
- 1. Handle everything related to the board meeting and shareholder's meeting by laws.
- Keep minutes of the board meeting and shareholders meeting.
- Assist directors/independent directors to take office and participate in the continuing education.
- Provide information necessary for directors/independent directors to perform their duties.
- Assist directors/independent directors to comply with laws and regulations.
- Other matters stipulated in the Company's Articles of Association or contract, etc.
2020 Business Operation Status
- Responsible for handling matters related to the meetings of the board of directors and shareholders meetings, and preparing minutes of the board of directors meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Arrange education and training for directors/independent directors. In 2020, training such as “Insider equity of companies listed on the over-the-counter market and on the emerging stock market”, “Corporate Governance 3.0 -Sustainable Development Roadmap”, “Policy for the prevention of insider trading” , and other related trainings are arranged for directors/independent directors.
- Assist directors/independent directors to perform their duties and provide required information.
- Assist directors/independent directors to comply with laws and regulations. If there are new or revised laws and regulations related to corporate governance, members of the board of directors will be notified from time to time.
2020 Education and Training Status
The head of corporate governance was first appointed on September 30, 2020, and will complete at least eighteen hours of training before September 2021 in accordance with the “Taipei Exchange Directions for Compliance Requirements for the Appointment and Exercise of Powers of the Boards of Directors of TPEx Listed Companies.”